The most frustrating part about this wedding planning process is the fact that we have to go through tons and tons of immigration and visa stuff. This stuff puts a huge hold up on the wedding and is generally just a lot of paperwork. We had to apply for a K-1 visa, which basically allows my fiancé to come into the country and work. The first downside to this process is that it takes at an estimated seven, yes seven, months to process. The even more annoying part to this is that it could take less than seven months or more than seven months to process; there is no way to tell. So basically I can't pick a date until the visa is approved. The second major downside to this process is that once he gets approved for the visa we only have 3 months to get married, a ridiculously short amount of time to plan a wedding. So basically all I can do is dream and plan the little things until I know a date and a choose a suitable venue.
I understand the need to go through the immigration process, but it is putting a real damper on my wedding planning!
Thanks for reading
xoxo
I understand the need to go through the immigration process, but it is putting a real damper on my wedding planning!
Thanks for reading
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment